The Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form – Apply Here
I have been contacted on several occasions by readers of this blog as regards to CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 Application Form, interested applicants want’s to known if The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is recruiting for 2017.
To those people that this may concern, this post contain a complete guidelines on how to apply for 2017/2018 CBN as well as where to download the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form online. Since the very beginning of year 2017, many have been asking questions like “When will Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form 2017 be out”, Will CBN embark on 2017 recruitment etc. This piece will be answering some burning questions right here on this article.
Popular Searches For This CBN Recruitment 2017
- cbn recruitment form
- cbn recruitment 2016 list
- central bank of nigeria recruitment test
- central bank of nigeria recruitment portal
- cbn.gov.ng recruitment
- cbn recruitment test
- cbn recruitment nairaland
- cbn recruitment 2017 nairaland
Each year, The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions in the apex bank. Several persons are waiting to take part in the 2017 edition of CBN Recruitment application form but unfortunately the recruitment process has not yet begun. This page is created to feed you with enlightenment on the latest development on this selection exercise whilst it requirements and qualification.
Brief History of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) was established by the CBN Act of 1958 and started its operations on 1st July 1959. It is the apex Nigerian bank that oversees the operation of other banks in Nigeria. The major aim and objectives of CBN is to promote monetary stability, maintain the external reserves of the country, acts as the banker’s bank while maintaining a sound financial environment, and financial adviser to the federal government.
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 Qualification
Applicants must meet up with the Qualification listed below to enable them participate in 2017 CBN recruitment.
1. Applicants must have passed in his/her SSCE/WASC result with CREDIT in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
2. Applicants must possess NECO/NCE/GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at ONE sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
2017/2018 Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
— Interested applicants must possess BSc/HND degree from any reputable Nigerian institution.
— Applicants must possess at least Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
— Applicants must have a good Communication skills.
— Applicants must be between the ages of 22 to 30 years while applying for this exercise.
— Applicants with basic computer skill will also be an added advantage.
1. Applicants should be aware that appointments into the Central Bank of Nigeria are based on transparency and open selection process
2. Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment process is transparent and open , employment is based on merit.
3. Equal employment opportunities, credibility, merit, fairness, and optimization is rights to all candidates
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment 2017/2018
Suitably qualified candidates are directed to apply at CBN Recruitment Portal http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp. The application is free of charge but it is yet to start. Apply via this link above when it commence.
The application starting date and closing will be communicated via this page once it starts. To avoid missing out on important info don’t hesitate to bookmark this page and drop your E-mail using the subscription box on the site widget.
This post is under update
Keep your fingers crossed whilst wait for next update.