Apply For Eunisell Chemicals 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme
Job Vacancy Alert: Eunisell Chemicals is inviting application from suitably qualified candidates into their 2017 massive recruitment. Are you interested in working with Eunisell Chemicals? if yes then take advantage of this opportunity by applying for this ongoing 2017 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme at Eunisell Chemicals.
All You Need To Know About Eunisell Chemicals
Eunisell Chemicals is Nigeria’s top / leading global chemical and specialty fluid management firm that supplies key products and solutions to a large numbers of customers operating in Nigeria and Africa at large.
The Vision of Eunisell Chemicals is pointed at bringing world class solutions to a growing client base in this vibrant and challenging environment. Eunisell Chemicals is Africa’s leading additive supplier and one of the biggest independent chemical companies operating in the region. This 2017 recruitment is open for all qualified candidates that is willing and ready to work for the company in order to contribute to the growth of the firm.
Job Type → Full Time
Qualification → BA/BSc/HND
Experience → 2 years max
Location → Lagos, Rivers
Job Field → Graduate Jobs
→ Social Science
Job Ref: EUNGTP17B1
Location: Lagos/Port Harcourt
The Eunisell Graduate Trainee Program is a 2-year development training that gives fresh graduates the opportunity to become independent professionals within our team at the end of the program.
We are looking for young dynamic and vibrant graduates with good interpersonal skills, who have the potentials for leadership and ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- Incumbent should have B.Sc/HND in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Applied Chemistry & Pure Chemistry ;
- All discipline should be from a recognized University with a minimum of second class upper (2.1) or Upper credit.
- 0-2 years’ experience required.
- Candidates should have completed the mandatory NYSC program by December 2017.
- Maximum of 28 years of age as at December 31st, 2017.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job ref “EUNGTP17B1” as the only subject of the mail.
- Multiple application and applications that do not follow the directive will be disqualified.
- No need to apply again if you applied within the last one month.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.