This Page Contain The Official FRSC Officers Ranks : Ranks in the Federal Road Safety Corp of Nigeria
Federal Road Safety Corp of Nigeria FRSC recruitment is around the corner and will be kicking off soon, for those of you that is aspiring to work with this Government agency it is reasonable to know how FRSC rank their officers. That brings us to the topic; FRSC officers ranks.
This information about FRSC officers ranks has to be very comprehensive as possible so that it will serve it purpose adequately. On this note, we are not going to jump into FRSC officers ranks directly as we are be giving a brief introduction of FRSC and their functions. The acronym FRSC stands or Federal Road Safety Corp, it was established by The Federal Government in February, 1988 through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992.
This government agency was founded to carry out the following functions listed below:
1. It is the responsibility of Federal Road Safety Corp of Nigeria, FRSC to regulate the highway for motorists and other road users to avoid any form of accidents that can lead to death and destruction of automobiles.
2. It is the responsibility FRSC officials to recommend devices and strategies to eliminate or reduce the occurrence of accident on the highway.
3. Check all road users if they are qualified to use the federal road, those who are not qualified will have their car enpounded and they might be asked to pay fine at the end to redeem their car.
4. Teaching motorists, general road users and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
5. Dispensing the necessary advise and road safety guide to the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such strategies and devices are required.
Before we proceed proper to the FRSC Officers Ranks, don’t forget in a hurry that the essence of this article is to expose ranks in the Federal Road Safety Corp of Nigeria so that officers ranks structure will be made known to the general public especially for the sake of those once who want’s seek for a job under FRSC. However, FRSC ranking system is subdivided into two categories, the Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) Officers Rank Structure and the FRSC Marshall Ranks/ Structure.
Federal Road Safety Corp (FRSC) Officers Rank Structure
1. ARC : ssistant RouteCommander (Entry Point)
2. DRC : Deputy Route Commander
3. RC : Route Commander
4. SRC : Superintendent Route Commander
5. CRC : Chief Route Commander
6. ACC : Assistant Corps Commander
7. DCC : Deputy Corps Commander
8. CC : Corps Commander
9. ACM : Assistant Corps Marshal
10. DCM : Deputy Corps Marshal
11. CM : Corps Marshal
FRSC Marshall Ranking Structure
1. Junior Marshals
Number one to six ranks are Junior Marshals rank
RMAIII: Road Marshal Assistant III (EntryPoint)
2. RMAII : Road Marshal Assistant II
3. RMAI : Road Marshal Assistant I
4. SRMA : Senior Road Marshal Assistant
5. DCRMA : Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
6. CRMA : Chief Road Marshal Assistant
RECOMMENDED: Top 5 Richest Women in Nigeria 2017/2018
7.(NCOs) :-Non-Commissioned Officers
Number seven to nine ranks are under Non-Commissioned Officers
MI-III :-Marshal Inspector III
8. MI-II :-Marshal Inspector II
9. MI-I :-Marshal Inspector I
10. (SNCOs ):-Senior Non-Commissioned Officers
Then number ten to fourteen ranks are under Senior Non-Commissioned Officers
SMI : Senior Marshal Inspector
11. PMI : Principal Marshal Inspector
12. ACI : Assistant Chief Inspector
13. DCI : Deputy Chief Inspector
14. CI :-Chief Inspector
There you have it all, the official FRSC Officers Ranks.