KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 Apply Via www.kpsc.kar.nic.in | 4677 Group B, C, AE, JE, 889 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
KPSC Recruitment 2017 is currently ongoing. Application form into KPSC is now available and currently on sales. Interested applicants are directed to apply online for the 3376 Group B & C Posts. Announcement was made recently that Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has embarked on their 2017 annual recruitment.
KPSC Recruitment 2017 allow applicants to apply online and the process is designed to select 3376 Principal, Warden, First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator, Staff Nurse, English Language Teacher & Other vacancies. According to publication made by KPSC , the online application form will be active from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM and all eligible candidates are advised to use this opportunity to register.
Karnataka Public Service Commission is informing members of the public that registration into the organisation is currently going on to fill the 4265 vacancies in Group B, C/JE/AE for which the commission is searching for entitled and endowed contenders.
Candidates who wish to secure this job in Government sector are directed to complete the online application forms. The registration into KPSC Recruitment can be found at the official portal of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) via www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Interested candidates should be prepare to undergo transparent KPSC Selection procedure which includes written test and interview. Only those candidates that perform exceptionally well will be the only once selected to fill the available vacancies at KPSC organisation. If you have been improvising on how to get the comprehensive information that will be a added advantage for you, i counsel that you read through this page thoroughly.
KPSC Group B:
Only Principal is available on KPSC Group B section
KPSC Group C:
On Group C we have Kannada Language Lecturer, English Language Lecturer, Hindi Language Lecturer, Mathematics Lecturer,ScienceLecturer, Social Studies Lecturer,Physical Education, Computer Education, Division Assistant Computer Operator, Warden, Staff Nurse.
While Others Include Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical), Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Mechanical).
KPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 3376
Name of the Post:
I. Group B: 309 posts
- 1. Principal: 309 posts
II. Group C: 3067 posts
- 1. Kannada Language Teacher: 253 posts
- 2. English Language Teacher: 288 posts
- 3. Hindi Language Teacher: 191 posts
- 4. Maths Teacher: 165 posts
- 5. Science Teacher: 271 posts
- 6. Social Science Teacher: 239 posts
- 7. Physical Education Teacher: 189 posts
- 8. Computer Teacher: 226 posts
- 9. First Division Assistant Cum Computer Operator: 465 posts
- 10. Warden: 517 posts
- 11. Staff Nurse: 263 posts
Candidates applying for this job must possess Post Graduate Degree in relevant subject & Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) for Principal, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Kannada Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed for Kannada Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with English Language as one of the optional subjects from a recognized university & B.Ed Degree in English methods for English Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Arts with Hindi Language as one of the optional subjects & B.Ed for Hindi Language Teacher, Bachelor Degree in Science with any two of the following Subjects as optional subject (Chemistry, botany, Zoology) for Science Teacher, Degree with computer working knowledge & 01 year computer course certificate for First Division Assistant, Cum Computer Operator, Bachelor Degree in Arts or Science & B.Ed degree in Arts or Science subjects for Warden.
Other Vacancies At KPSC
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 600 (Civil-527 | Mechanical-73)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22,800-43,200
Post Name: Junior Engineer
- No. of Vacancies: 289 (Civil-246 | Mechanical-43)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 17,650-32,000
- Job Location: Karnataka
For Assistant Engineer:
Candidates must have a degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering and must be a diploma certificate holder from a recognized institute of engineers regarding parts A and B of the AMIE.
For the application of Junior Engineer:
Candidates must be holder of a Diploma in Civil or Mechanical Engineering from the Department of Technical Education in Karnataka.
For Junior Engineer:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years
For Assistant Engineer:
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants must have valid email address and there is need to scan photograph and other important documents/credentials.
2. Visit KPSC Vacancy website via www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
3. Click on Apply Online Admission tickets
4. Again click on “APPLY ONLINE -APPLICATION FOR GROUP-B & C POSTS IN KARNATAKA RESIDENTIAL EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY”
5. Login into your KPSC account and fill all the details, upload the photograph, documents & payment details and submit the form.
6. After submission, take a printout copy of online application for future use.
How to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017
Suitably qualified candidates should visit www.kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply online and application will be on from 23-06-2017 to 24-07-2017 till 11:45 PM.