Apply For NDA Recruitment 2017/2018 Admission Form (The 69th Regular Course) And 66 Group C Posts
We are pleased to inform members of the public that NDA 2017/2018 Admission Application Form for 69th Regular Course is finally out on sales. As at the time of writing this article, National Defence Academy Recruitment 2017 online application has already commence and interested applicants are directed to apply before the closing date of this exercise.
According to an official statement released by NDA, it asserts that The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna 2017/2018 academic session 69th Regular Course admission application form is out . This application and admission form is open to both male and female Nigerians who wish to join the body.
It was recently announced that the sale of on-line application forms into Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) for 69 Regular Course (RC) is still ongoing and the closing date has been extended. The date of the screening is scheduled to allow those people that took 2017 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to participate in the exercise.
It was published that the listed positions are available at NDA;
Total No. of Posts: 66
Name of the Post: Group C
- Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Ground Superintendent: 01 Post
- Cook: 03 Posts
- Painter: 01 post
- Fireman: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer: 01 Post
- Technical Attendant – Book Binder: 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training: 50 Posts
As soon the sale of the online form is closed then the NDA Entrance Examination will begin and it is the last stage of this whole selection process before successful applicants are chosen for the quest. The screening examination will hold at designated centres across the country on the stipulated date.
Applying for this recruitment programme doesn’t automatically guarantee your enlistment into NDA, take note that only candidates who score a minimum of 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) and 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) in JAMB 2017 examination shall be given admission into NDA by the AFSB. Only 2017 JAMB result will be considered in the NDA admission process for 2017.
Admission Requirements For NDA 69th Regular Course
1. To be eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy, candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- a. Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- b. Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- c. At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- d. Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2018). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- e. Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- f. Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- g. Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- h. Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- i.Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
2. Furthermore, candidates are to note the following:
- a. Candidates awaiting results are not qualified. Application forms submitted without results will not be accepted.
- b. Only examination results of not more than 5 years old from the date of examination will be accepted.
- c. Currently, admission into the Academy is for both male and female Nigerians only, and is limited to Navy and Air Force in the case of female candidates.
Applicants Age Limit:
Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years for Post No. 01, 03 & 06, 18 – 30 years for Post No. 02, 18 – 25 years for Post No. 04, 05 & 07 to 09.
Method of Application | How to Apply:
To apply online for 66 Group C Posts, candidates should apply through the website www.ndacivrect.gov.in within 21 days from the date of advertisement.
Then, to apply for Nigerian Defence Academy 69th regular course admission application form , candidates should make use of this portal — www.ndaapplications.net.
NAD Email address is email@example.com
NDA official webiste is www.nda.edu.ng (Not for application)