We are pleased to inform members of the public that Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) is recruiting for Press Officer (Junior) July 2017. According to the announcement made by the organisation,The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below .
The following job posited listed on this page will be available in September 2017. We are informing all interested candidates that The Embassy of France to Nigeria (Abuja) has started their July 2017 recruitment and all applicants longing for this job are advised to apply online .
The Job Vacancy Information
Job Type / Job Title:
Press Officer (Junior) Full Time
Press Officer (Junior)
Media / Advertising / Branding
- Liaising with the media (print, TV/radio, online);
- Contributing to the communication strategy of the Embassy, to its presence on the
web (official internet site, social media);
- Monitoring of Nigerian news;
- Staff in this section will be saddled with the responsibility of drafting of press
- releases or any communication content;
Organizing interviews, press conferences.
- Applicants must possess a master degree (Must also present National Youth Service, NYSC, discharge certificate);
- Applicants must have a thorough knowledge of the English language, knowledge of at least one of the
- Applicants must be fluent in Nigerian languages, French skills is also appreciated;
- Applicants must possess thorough knowledge of computer tools and communication on social networks;
- Applicants should have a good editorial qualities; written command of at least one of the Nigerian languages;
- Applicants should have a good contact skills, loyalty, rigor;
- Applicants should have a good knowledge of Nigerian media;
- Applicants should have good knowledge of Nigerian society and politics.
Method of Application
Applicants are to send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (attachments: format Word or Open office)
Important Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews