www.joinnigeriannavy.com | How to Apply For Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment — Screening Details Coming Soon
Finally, the long awaited Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017 has started! this publication is meant to show you where you can get the online form, how you can apply for Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment on www.joinnigeriannavy.com, Basic Requirements and qualifications.
We earlier reported that Nigerian Navy recruitment 2017 edition has kicked off , now we are here again to guide interested applicants on how to apply , basic requirements and every little thing that is worthy of note . Scan through this post to get yourself acquainted with all the latest information and update you need concerning Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment Exercise.
The management of the Nigerian Navy (NN) is officially informing the general public especially interested applicants that online registration portal/website for 2017 Recruitment Exercise has been enabled on Saturday, 1st July, 2017. The management also made it known to the general public that the 2017 recruitment exercise is free of charge for all applicants. Candidate are directed to visit Navy website at www.joinnigeriannavvy.com to complete their online registration.
According to the announcement made by Nigerian Navy Management, interested should be aware that the online registration for the 2017 recruitment exercise will commence on July 1 and closes on July 31. This statement was issued by the Chief of Naval Staff, Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas via the Navy Secretary.
While passing this information across to the general public, he also urged applicants to apply once, adding that multiple online application will lead to disqualification of candidate. After completing the online application, candidates should hit the submit button to finish the process. This application form must include declaration and certification by parents/guardian, Local government area certificate form, Police certification form and guarantor form. All applicants should take note of this criteria to avoid disqualification.
Nigerian Navy Basic Educational Requirements | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment exercise is currently in progress and all applicants and candidates are expected to possess the following educational or professional qualification certificate:
- Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
– West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
– General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
– WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
– Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
– Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
Please note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- Any additional qualifications apart from this categories will be an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement.
- Any applicant who possess higher educational/professional qualification like HND, BA/BSc, and so on other than those listed here (a-g) should not apply.
- Candidates are strictly warned not to declare false educational /professional qualification. This attracts disqualification /dismisal and such person will be handed over to right authority for prosecution.
- Only qualifications obtained through proper service provisions are tenable after joining.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children before applying for this job.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
How to Apply Nigerian Navy 2017 Recruitment | www.joinnigeriannavy.com
— Suitably qualified candidates should apply online through the Nigerian navy website: www.joinnigeriannavy.com
— To create an account on the portal simply Click on the Register button . Make sure you provide your valid Email Address (which will be used as your User Name) and Password. NB. You will need your Email Address (User Name) and Password to log in next time.
— Make sure you complete the Application form.
— You can save your application. You may log in at anytime before application closes to make changes to your saved application.
— Make sure you review your data carefully before submitting. You are not allowed to make further changes after submitting your online form which is definitely one reason you have to be very careful and observant while filling out the form
— You may not be shortlisted if you do not submit your application.
On submission, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include;
– Declaration and Certification by Parents/ Guardian,
– Local Government Area Certificate Form,
– Police Certification Form,
– Guarantor Form.
www.joinnigeriannavy.com | Applicants With The Following Problems Can’t Apply
If you have the following troubles listed below please cannot apply:
– short sight;
– flat foot;
– ear problem;
– previous orthopedic operation;
– less than required height( 1.70 for male and 1.67 for female)
– any natural disability
Make sure you share this post before walking out of this page.